Saturday 31 July 2010

Friendship Day

Friendship day its still new in Nepal but still its great fun and good excuse for get-together, party, meeting friends.....

Friends are like melons. Shall I tell you why? To find a good one, you must a hundred try. -Claude Mermet
“Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.”
“Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.”
A real friend never gets in your way - unless you happen to be on the way down.
Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity- Kahlil Gibran
What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies. – Aristotle
Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend.-- Albert Camus
"The best mirror is an old friend."
--George Herbert
Friendship doubles our joy and divides our grief.-- Swedish proverb
In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
-Martin Luther King, Jr. (1929-1968)
"It is better to be in chains with friends , than to be in a garden with strangers." Persian Proverb
Best friends are the ones that when you're having a bad day, you go to them and after they say something totally stupid...you forget all about your problems!

No comments:

Post a Comment